- 1 x 400 g tin of chickpeas
- 1 x 340 g tin of sweetcorn
- ½ a bunch of fresh coriander
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 lemon
- 1 heaped teaspoon MORINGA powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons plain flour, plus extra for dusting.
- Drain the chickpeas and sweetcorn, then tip into a food processor. Add coriander with the stalks into to the processor.
- Add the spices, MORINGA, flour and a pinch of sea salt, finely grate in the lemon zest, then pulse until combined, but not smooth – you want to retain a bit of texture.
- On a flour-dusted surface, divide and shape the mixture into 4 equal-sized patties, roughly 2cm thick. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the patties and cook for 10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through, turning halfway.