- ½ c. fresh Moringa leaves (removed from branch stems)
- ½ c. fresh basil leaves
- Handful fresh parsley
- ¼ c. toasted pine nuts
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- ½ c.+ grated parmesan (add more if you like it really creamy)
- Pinch of salt salt
- Add all ingredients, except olive oil, to the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until everything is well-minced and blended.
- Leave processor in the ‘on’ position and slowly drizzle in the olive oil until well-blended.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before using (mix with pasta, roasted vegetables, etc.).